Fuss Free Gluten Free
Being Gluten-Free (GF) no longer means you have to limit yourself to tasteless nutrition-less food or prepare every meal from scratch so you know it’s giving you what your body needs to get through the day. There is a whole world of simple snacks and meals at your finger tips that you can get delivered to your door and prepare in less than 60 seconds that will satisfy your taste buds and give you the nutrition you need to power through your day.
Here are some of our top picks to help you discover a new GF world of food you and your whole family can enjoy guilt free!
Kids Super Smoothie ‘s
Who said sweets were only for dessert? Let your kids slurp their super nutrition to start their day at breakfast or deliver the perfect afternoon snack.
Isalean Kids Smoothies are jam packed with everything kids need to grow big and strong, without the nasty added sugar.
- Great for a balanced start, an after-school boost or anytime nutrition.
- Created with undenatured whey and milk protein.
- GF, Soy Free
- 16 Vitamins and Minerals
- Packed with essential amino acids and 12.7 g of protein sourced from cows not treated with hormones or routine antibiotics.
- Available in Strawberry Blast or Ice Cream Cookie Crunch Flavour.
When it comes to getting the nutrients your body needs, there’s no better way to do it than with a delicious smoothie. Packed full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, these nutrient-rich beverages are a great way to start your day or refuel after a workout.
Not sure which superfoods to add to your smoothie? We’ve got you covered. Here are our top 10 picks for the best superfoods to add to your next smoothie.
- Blueberries: These little berries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that can help improve brain function and memory.
- Spinach: Popeye was on to something when he ate spinach for strength. This leafy green is full of vitamins A and K, as well as iron.
- Acai berries: These Brazilian berries are full of antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from damage.
- Chia seeds: These tiny seeds are a great source of fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flaxseeds: Like chia seeds, flaxseeds are also a good source of fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Hemp seeds: These nutrient-rich seeds are a great source of plant-based protein.
- Spirulina: This blue-green algae is a great source of protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass is packed with vitamins, minerals, and chlorophyll.
- Maca powder: This Peruvian powder is a great source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Bee pollen: Bee pollen is a great source of protein, vitamins, and minerals.